Here are some tips for creating a successful display:
How to Create Effective Displays
1. Do not write long sentences. Use bullet points to minimize how much you write.
2. Wherever possible, provide pictures and graphs instead of long explanations.
3. Try to use very simple language.
4. The size of the font you choose should be big enough to read easily.
5. Always check if your display is too 'busy' or crowded.
Preview release – please send us your comments
All rights reserved Copyright © The Open University of Israel